If you’re wondering how to find your Feedburner ID, rest assured its a very easy thing to do and it only takes just a few minutes to find your ID and setup after you’ve burned a feed via Feedburner.com. A feed is a great way to encourage readership via email and only takes a few minutes to setup.
Keep reading to find out how to find your ID for your Feedburner…
1. Log into your FeedBurner account
2. Click on the feed you need the ID for
3. Click on ‘Edit Feed Details’
4. Your feed ID can be found within the text field box to the right of ‘Feed Address: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/
5. Grab the feed ID and place it into your Feedburner box in your blog
You’re done and its Simple as that!
Ultimate Blogging Guide | Contact/Hire Me