Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could just install your WordPress blog or website quickly and easily? Just so you know, Fantastico isn’t the only option you have for installing your self hosted WordPress blog or website. Keep reading to find out how you can go about getting your online presence up and running in just under 6 minutes!
1. First you need to have a self-hosted blog, I use Hostgator and have been now for 5 years. Excellent customer service and chat is there 24/7 if you ever have an issue or need assistance.
2. You will need to login to your c-panel and add-on a domain
3. After you’ve added your domain name for your website, click over to the ‘Quickinstall’ button located underneath the ‘Software and Services’ tab in your c-Panel hosting home page.
4. Once inside the ‘QuickInstall’ on the left hand side click over to the ‘WordPress’ button
5. Select the domain name you want to install WordPress to, your blog title, username and a password will be generated to you along with a link to login to your newly install WordPress site.
That’s all you need to do, you can use the link provided after you click ‘Install Now’ to log into your newly installed WordPress site and change your password to something you can easily remember. Other than that your blog/website installation with c-Panel QuickInstall is complete!
Ultimate Blogging Guide | Contact/Hire Me